A list of sites I’ve been giving my students to practice writing online. I’ll keep it updated as best I can.
- Larry Ferlazzo has an exhaustive (of course) list of places for students to write and share online. Some of the blogging sites look good and I’d add Livejournal to the mix because of the social aspects. It’s really easy to make a friend’s list of friends’ blogs. And Bookemon looks awesome as well!
- Larry’s collection of places to write for authentic audiences is also really good. Or just encourage them to go on forums and blogs and contribute.
- I did an earlier post about Interactive Writing which applies here as well.
- This collection of Graphic Organizers is like brainstorming crack!
- As is Read-Write-Think.
- And I love Teaching Tools That Make Sense‘s lesson plans and worksheets for writers!